niedziela, 3 lutego 2013

Sorry, we are ERASMUS!


I just saw this post on Facebook (one of my friend) and all memories from my Erasmus came to me. It such a great thing, meeting so many wonderful people! Traveling, exploring city you live, leaving on your own, crazy parties every day! It’s one of the best things in students life – I will never regret going to Vienna – it was my exchange. What can I say is that it’s great city, so beautiful, so nice. I could stay there forever. Everyone probably has his/her place to stay – well mine is definitely Vienna. When it was a nice weather I used to go to Schönbrunns garden, lie down under the oak, reading or studying. My university (WU) was demanding, so all knowledge I absorbed is still useful. I started to study German and for the first time in my life it seemed to be a beautiful language (no kidding). And common kitchen in our dorm was the best place ever – parties, parties and more parties. Even when you go there only to do scrambled eggs, you stay for a party, end up with the beer in your hand. Every student should go to Erasmus! It’s time of our life!
Prater - if someone likes extreme, go to "black mamba" attraction 

View from my dorm - Donaukanal - great for jogging along 

One of those crazy things - Water fight

My favourite place in the world - Schönbrunn

Common kitchen - international dinner (one of the best idea ever)

Every Monday was the same... > < (and every Wednesday, and  Thursday...)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz