czwartek, 21 lutego 2013

Taipei

Palace Museum

Taipei is my favorite city so far – I just love it in here. Of course we live in a dorm which is a little bit different than European dorms. We had to buy everything before moving in – mattress, sheets, blanket, pillows, hangers and so on (even the shower curtain). We pay for the electricity – we got the special card which must be charged for 500 Taiwaneese Dollars. And there is no coeducational dorms – I live only with girls. Personally I find it as a great solution. Living with boys can be fun, but living without them is more comfortable. Anyway, I would like to mention humidity! It’s everywhere, it’s awful – my clothes don’t get dry! You wash it and then you wait 3 days! There is no heater, cause here is no official winter. During the night it could be really freezing. And because there is no winter – everything is so green and nice, plants everywhere. In Europe I can get depressed when it’s snowing and trees are with no leafs. Here – no! It’s perfect! And our campus is such a beautiful place (also plants everywhere, lianas, palms, cherry blossoms, flowers). So officially – Taipei it my favorite place!



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz