czwartek, 14 lutego 2013

Traveling in Europe

Paris


Stockholm

Barcelona - Gaudi Park 

Budapest
Traveling is one of my hobby, so I’ll do everything to go everywhere! I watched some pictures from my Erasmus and what I think is that there are so many places in Europe I just need to see! I remember Barcelona, Paris, Milano, Stockholm but I would love to go to Ljubljana, Skopje or Lake Ohrid in Macedonia, Kishinev, Kotor Bay in Montenegro, Lake Baikal in Siberia and some northern places – fjords, small cities in Norway or Sweden, which are adorable (as I’ve heard). 



So far I can tell that cities (places) which are not beloved by tourists are the best! Unfortunately it calls “extreme traveling” and it’s either expensive, dangerous or time consuming.

Traveling is great!


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz