wtorek, 18 marca 2014

How to buy a very cheap flight ticket and keep traveling

Traveling is my passion, it's like a drug - once you try, you are willing to travel more and more, see new places. Unfortunately it's pretty expensive and you must pay more if you want to go to remote places. What I do to pay less? I keep searching for cheap flight tickets through Facebook. I "liked" several FB pages like: flipo.pl mlecznepodroze.pl jaknaletenky.cz - there are some Polish and Czech pages, where I can easily get information from. My favorite is flipo.pl - but I'm sure each country has lots of those webpages, where people just keep sending an information about discounts, coupons, system errors and so on. 
And it works, I bought a flight ticket to USA and paid 156 EUR, which is less than 700 PLN. So now I'm in America, writing this blog. I'm not sure if it was a system error, but I booked a Warsaw-New York tickets (for me and my friend) and additionally got my miles in Loyalty Program. Well, traveling doesn't have to be expensive :D
Boston


Boston

Haddam - Connecticut

Essex - Connecticut

Central Park - NY

Broadway show - NY

University of UE Katowice - my flag in NY :) 

1 komentarz: