czwartek, 27 marca 2014

Forum Młodych – Youth Association of Chamber of Commerce in Katowice




At the beginning of March I had a chance to prepare and help the team leader in one of my favorite workshops “Spotkania Gospodarcze”  (Business Meeting). I used to cooperate and create such an event many times before and that’s the reason I enjoyed it a lot. Those meetings are regular, each month since four years Forum Młodych has been creating and organizing Spotkania Gospodarcze. Well, this time we have fulfilled XX Business Meeting. The topic “Efektywne zarządzanie zespołem projektowym” (Effective management of the project team). What is more, there were only two of us – the team leader and me. This workshop was extremely important to me because:
1. I am leaving Poland soon and I have to leave Forum Młodych (I joined this organization almost 5 years ago and met so many people, we had a great parties, amazing social, cultural and economic projects… Well, I’ll miss it)
2. My colleague (and actually my supervisor) was one of the experts during the Meeting
I can’t believe how many things I learned through those 5 years. And I still remember how hard it was to organize III or even IX Business Meeting. This time, as we already gained experience, we organized XX Business Meeting without any issues. For the first time I didn’t step on “a mile stone”. I am very happy that I joined my Youth Organization, cause I know how difficult might it seem to learn by practice. I didn’t realize it after one year of being a member, I was concerned about importance of such organization after my second year. Now, I see how many skills I captured and I realized that each person must reserve a lot of time to achieve what he/she wants. I reserved couple of years and it’s my great experience that nobody would take away from me.
Over 60 people participated :D

My colleague as an expert


Moderator of the Business Meeting 

Our two-people team on the left and great FM support on the right 


1 komentarz: