poniedziałek, 31 marca 2014

Eurocafe – Possibilities for European Students

Last Thursday I had a great possibility to appear in Silesian voivodeship and run the III Eurocafe meeting. It was an awesome feeling to give a presentation in front of 60 people. What is more, the audience was from high school and it seemed quite challenging. Beside, my presentation was about “Education Possibility for European Students” – something I could discuss endlessly. I could tell them basically everything I know about student exchanges, work and travel, international internships, volunteering, online classes etc.

I felt thrilled, when some girls came after the meeting and thank me for giving them such an information. It turned out that actually young people are eager to travel, to learn abroad, to gain new knowledge, but they don’t know where to start. They’ve heard for the first time about Erasmus, da Vinci internship, Work and Travel. They are about to graduate from high school and they are not aware of wide possibilities. Many of them had doubts and openly tald me about being concerned. They didn’t believe, until after I showed all of my pictures from abroad. And of course I had to mention, that being a Polish citizenship is getting them on a higher level of grabbing those possibilities – Ukrainians don’t have such possibilities though. Citizens from many other countries don’t have it. I am wondering how to put this stimulus of “open world” to other people? Maybe by telling them and giving “myself” as an example? Well, so far that’s what I can do. Two teachers asked me to present the same topic next week at their high school. Of course I agreed. So maybe I can encourage at least ten young people. As for me, great beginning.

Some information about Erasmus+  http://erasmusplus.org.pl/ 

Article in Polish about Eurocafe  





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz