niedziela, 6 stycznia 2013

Work and travel!! USA



PA - one of my favourite pictures
As I started to browse my photos from USA, I started to think how great it was going so far away for the first time. It was my first big trip across the ocean – I graduated my first year at the University and I decided to start traveling. I went to Greeley in PA to work for 3 months, and it was one of the best time of my life. My classmates are asking how to get there. Well, it’s very simple. All you need is special agency – Camp America, CCUSA, Camp Leaders. I chose CCUSA. All three companies are really good. I met so many awesome people and it was amazing. Best experience to know so much about other cultures. I remember my first day in New York – it’s not like we see it in those movies and everything is fabulous. It’s not fabulous, it’s just completely different. Some places in the world I call “different world”- so it was Manhattan. You feel a little bit dizzy at the beginning. All those skyscrapers, humidity, tausends of people running on you. Plus jet lag! Anyway I loved New York! It’s so worth to go there, I’ll definitely do it again in future. What amazed me in USA is nature – it’s just amazing, stunning! So if someone wants to travel (and earn money), he or she should consider Work and Travel in USA.
Manhattan




Entrance to the Central Park

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz