środa, 2 stycznia 2013

New Year in Poland!


I loved it this year! It was 10 of us, everyone brought some food, some alcohol. We spent it at our friends house. Somebody took music on his flash drive. The only thing that I could not sing was Polish Disco Polo! Kind of a funny music – everyone knows it’s lame but everyone sings and dances. And that is so much fun. I discovered why Disco Polo is so popular – well normally nobody listen to it, but when you are at the party (New Year Party or Wedding) it the best. People are drunk, songs have simple rhythm, texts are not very sophisticated – and voilà! The best thing during this new year party was borscht with dumplings, at 1 a.m. after all fireworks, drinking and disco polo dancing. Well I hope this year will be even better than the previous one. And I know for sure - borscht with dumplings is the best! 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz