wtorek, 10 września 2013

Struggling with thesis

Worst thing is that there is a new “act”, not complete, not considering special cases… Just the new act, that I need to be done with my thesis by the end of September… As nobody knows nothing, how to deal with Higher Education Act – it is safer to write, write and write every day. I’m not very enthusiastic about my exam I passed yesterday anymore – it was way too easy… This is actually a real challenge.

So I am writing fourth chapter. Luckily my topic is about Nestlé company, so I have some cool pictures taken in some countries. And I’m done with questionnaires… anyway, if somebody think he can write something very fast and nicely, he’s wrong. This is the real pain :D And my productive brain is aching.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz