poniedziałek, 16 września 2013

Asian weather vs. European weather

I love weather in Taiwan – there is no winter. Never cold and even rain is warm.
Unfortunately in Poland every mid. of September I realize that it’s going to be cold soon.

To make myself more happy than unhappy I’ll do pros and cons about the weather:

Taiwan:
typhoon
monsoon
raining season
humidity – my hair looks like vomit, but my skin looks perfect
extremely hot in summer – in July I wanted to marry AC - air conditioner
no snow – love it
blooms all year round
more sun that in Poland
no need to wear a heavy jackets
more/less stable temperature
no condition for outdoor jogging in spring and summer

Poland:
floods – sometimes
blooms only in summer - no sakura :(
snow, snow, snow – my car breaks down every year starting with November…
rain is always cold
no humidity – my hair looks perfect, but my skin is very dry
nasty weather – for example in summer - Monday is 36 Celsius degrees, the next day – Tuesday is raining and it’s 20 degrees.
in winter everyone gets depressed, cause we wake up when it’s dark, and when we go back home it’s already dark – no sun
no condition for outdoor jogging in winter (including November and March)

Taiwan after typhoon

Mild Polish winter

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz