piątek, 23 sierpnia 2013

Proud of Poland

Every time my friend are visiting me, I feel so proud to show them around. I should admit, that when I go to Krakow I feel great. I’ve been there with every of my friend – and they loved it as well. Probably next time I should take them to Wroclaw as well. Some cities are just awesome and Krakow or Wroclaw are definitely at this list.
Lately I really love to take a walk in a city center in Katowice. As I’ve been living in Silesia for over ten years, I have seen the city developing. I remember the big opening of Silesia Gallery, New train Station, our great Library and I can’t wait the huge, fat opening of Technological Center-Building of my University.

One thing I discovered in the Katowice center – prices are available for students. I went to have a coffee in Mariacka street and I paid 5 zł – a little bit more than one EUR. I think I’ll go there more often now, not only with my international friends but also with my polish ones.
Gonna be a new UEK building

KTW

KTW

KTW

KRK

KRK

KRK

KRK

KRK
KTW

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz