poniedziałek, 12 sierpnia 2013

Go back to beautiful Vienna

Every time I go to Austria, where I spent my Erasmus, I feel extremely happy. So was this time. At the beginning of August I went to Vienna to visit my favorite city and my friend. The feeling of joy started when I saw windmills right after we crossed Slovakian-Austrian border. And the best part was living in the very same dorm. Unfortunately the same kitchen seemed to be empty this time – none of my friends were there. That’s how I realized, that it’s not Vienna itself which did my Erasmus so great and made me fall in love with tie city, but it was bunch of friends who I met there.

Well, Vienna is still Vienna, but those people from Vienna are my great friends who I’ll share memories with forever.

windmills

Schloss Schönbrunn

Schloss Schönbrunn with  my friend Jenn



Stefansdom

Wirtschaftsuniwersität - my old Uni, during Erasmus time




kitchen in my dorm now...

kitchen in my dorm before...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz